Tag Archives: Government Center
The old municipal building was formerly located at Poblacion (Tankulan). It is now the Legislative Hall of the municipality. It has been the government center since the municipality was chartered in 1926 until the year 2006. It was during the administration of former Municipal Mayor Socorro O. Acosta that the government center was transferred to Kalanawan, Poblacion.